Provide a life-changing experience to a child.
Join us in giving kids a great future! Your support will empower a child to find their voice, and open up a world of opportunities they could not have otherwise imagined or been exposed to. A donation to Sarah Heinz House is an investment in a future engineer, artist, entrepreneur, or good citizen.
A gift of…
- $50 will fund educational and art supplies
- $100 will fund memberships for 4 kids
- $250 will fund free snacks and meals for kids in our programs
While an annual membership to our afterschool programs is only $25, the actual cost is approximately $2000 per child.
Make your check payable to:
Sarah Heinz House Association
1 Heinz Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Increase Your Investment
- To learn how you or your family can establish an annual giving program, or include Sarah Heinz House in your Will or Estate Planning, please contact our Director of Development, Jerry Cozewith, at email@example.com or 412-231-2377.
- Many companies match employee donations or volunteer hours. To find out if your company provides such a match, please contact your Human Resources department. You may also Click Here to see if your employer is listed (note: this is not an all-inclusive list)
- We love it when organizations choose to partner with us to help young people. Please contact our Director of Outreach and Partnerships, Bob Bechtold, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-231-2377 to discuss available options.
- Please Click Here to go to our Corporate Partnership page and learn how to get involved.
Previous Annual Reports