Congratulations Laniya & Charlie! Read more about our SAR Award Winners and the full August Bulletin: Click Here
Program Year Begins September 17th!!!
MEMBERSHIP AT SARAH HEINZ HOUSE
- Membership is the best way for kids and teens to experience all that SHH has to offer! For a low fee, members gain access to the largest single unit Boys and Girls Club facility in the country.
- In addition to our free traditional programs and many low cost electives, members can play traditional and video games in our Gamesroom, explore technology and build the future in our Robotics Lab, take swim lessons and scale our climbing wall in our Pool, or run off their energy and work on their jump-shot in our Open Gym. We also have many regular and free special programs available to members and families.
- Finally, members are eligible for our free dinner and snack, offered daily.
- The Program Year runs from September 17- April 27th and is divided into 3 trimesters (Fall, Winter, and Spring)
How to Register?
- Simply go to our website (sarahheinzhouse.org) and click the “Become a Member” icon on the homepage!
- On the registration page, click the correct grade level for your child and fill out the forms within.
- Sign up for electives (extra programs), all while registering for membership!
- Within three business days, you will receive a confirmation letter confirming that we have processed your membership registration and that you may come down during our program hours and join us at
1 Heinz St!
- Please understand that your members’ application has not been finalized until you have received your confirmation email. It is only after a confirmation email has been sent and received that your member may attend afterschool programming as a member.
- Families that wish to pay cash or check will need to register onsite at Sarah Heinz House
- If anyone would like to register in person, that option is available as well during normal business hours. If outside of business hours is needed, please call to set up an appointment.